Skull and Shackles
The House Rules
Most of these have to do with how the game is run, not really changing the rules of the game.
- Dice rolls occur on the flat tabletop. If it’s on an angle or on the floor, it doesn’t count.
- Dice must be legible from a distance and when rolled must stay on the table until the GM sees it.
- You must have your character sheet on paper. That includes paper character sheets for your companions/familiars/pets/summoned creatures/eiolodens/whatever.
- No laptops or cell phones or the like while we’re playing.
- Only Paizo-official content
- No smoking in the house
- Each player needs a “default action” for their character in battle; if you’re taking too long making up your mind (more than 1 minute after your turn comes up in initiative), you’ll go to your default
- Keep a blank sheet of paper on-hand to write down your buffs and when they expire and what your AC, saves, and attacks are with all your buffs so we don’t have to keep totaling them up.